Fórum NS - Discussões sobre animes, mangás e mais!
Bem vindo ao maior fórum de animes de Brasil & Portugal!

Não deixe de registrar sua conta para poder participar do fórum! Leia nossa POLÍTICA DE PRIVACIDADE e configure suas opções de privacidade: https://www.forumnsanimes.com/privacy (ao acessar nosso site, você aceita nossas políticas de privacidade)

Poste 5 mensagens no fórum para ativar o seu primeiro rank e começar sua jornada! Aqui, você irá fazer amigos, participar de eventos, subir de rank e até ganhar prêmios!

Bem vindo ao maior fórum de animes de Brasil & Portugal!

Não deixe de registrar sua conta para poder participar do fórum! Leia nossa POLÍTICA DE PRIVACIDADE e configure suas opções de privacidade: https://www.forumnsanimes.com/privacy (ao acessar nosso site, você aceita nossas políticas de privacidade)

Poste 5 mensagens no fórum para ativar o seu primeiro rank e começar sua jornada! Aqui, você irá fazer amigos, participar de eventos, subir de rank e até ganhar prêmios!

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum NS - Discussões sobre animes, mangás e mais! Entrar

descriptionOne Piece 550 - Spoilers EmptyOne Piece 550 - Spoilers

more_horiz
Somente SPOILERS neste tópico. Comentários só são aceitos no tópico correspondente. Não se esqueça de confirmar se o Spoiler que encontrou é verdadeiro ou não. Não é preciso postar a versão japonesa do Spoilers. De preferência, poste apenas a traduzida em português.

Regras dos Spoilers
1. Não faça comentários sobre os spoilers neste tópico.
2. Ponha um spoiler em cada mensagem. Mensagens duplas, triplas, etc, são aceitas.
3. Coloque a "Verificação" do spoiler, dizendo se é falso, verdadeiro ou pendente.
4. Você é responsável pelo spoiler que posta, devendo editá-lo no futuro, colocando se é falso ou verdadeiro.
5. Poste todos os créditos possíveis.
6. Desabilite a sua assinatura antes de postar.
7. Versões extrangeiras de spoiler só dentro do tag 'spoiler'.

descriptionOne Piece 550 - Spoilers EmptyRe: One Piece 550 - Spoilers

more_horiz
Desculpem estar em ingles

Fonte: 2ch
Creditos: Nja
Verificação : Confirmed

Chapter 550: Marine Headquarters

Cover: Usopps "I-am-alone-so-I'll-die-Illness" - Vol. 1 "The Boin Archipelago is a supersatured Forest"

[3 Hours before the execution of Portgas D. Ace]
Ace' execution and Whitebeard's possible intervention are what the world is currently talking about.

In South Blue:
"Only 3 hours are left... Is Whitebeard there already?"
"Hm..."
"I believe he'll show up!
"But Whitebeard is very old?"
"We haven't heard news like this for many years."

In East Blue:
"It is a long time ago, the Marine Headquarters have lost from Pirates!?"
"If they win or lose.... Many will die!"
"It's best if he doesn't show up! They should end it all by executing now!"

In North Blue:
"Hey hey, Uncle! Give me something strong to drink!"
"Business isn't good on days like this, is it? Go home, Go home! When the world is still at peace tomorrow I'll open my shop again!"
"But you have to sell me some Beer! I'll die if I don't drink!"

In West Blue:
"They shouldn't mess with the old man! Nothing can weaken him!!! A year ago I stood in front of this man, and my will to live disappeared for a moment!!" [TN: Not sure]

On the Grand Line:
"The children already know about it! They are sing about it, when they are skipping rope!"
"The pirate Whitebeard!"
"Is terryfying like a Demon!"
"Oh God, what will become of this world?"

On the Island "Marine Ford' where the MarineHeadquarters are, is a big City, where the family's of the Marine soldiers live. Today that city is evacuated.
The people of Sabaody Archipelago can follow the execution from their temporary location. It's displayed on Screens.
From everywhere Reporters and Camera-people are at this temporary locations, to report the world about this events. To tell the world if the marineships in the bay get attacked.
But there's still nog sign of Whitebeard.
People in the MarineHeadquarters are getting nervous while the remaining 3 hours are passing, with Ace waiting for his execution.

Marine Ford, MarineHeadquarters
"The tension is unbearable!!! What will happen in the 3 hours that have to come?! After those 3 hours it's all over!!!"
From all over the world 100.000 EliteSoldiers have gathered and are waiting for the battle that'll decide it all.
The the crescent-moon-shaped Bay and the entire isle are surrounded by 50 Warschips. In the bay countless cannons are placed.
From the harbor it can be seen, how the frontline is made up out of 5 unfriendlies, which are waiting. It are the 5 Shichibukai.
Left to right: Bartholomew Kuma, Gecko Moria, Donquixote Doflamingo, Juracule Mihawk and Boa Hancock

At the place were it all happening, the platform were the commander of the 2nd Division of the Whitebeard Pirates is going to be executed, the highest power in the Marine, Fleet Admiral Sengoku is standin next to Portgas D. Ace.
The strongest fighting force in the marine is also there, the Admirals.
Left to right: Kizaru, Akainu and Aokiji
The strongest force of justice is their to make sure Ace is executed! They are waiting for Whitebeard!

Tarai-Current
Luffy: Hey, Jimbei!! I can see the Gates of Justice already! Quick!!
Jimbei: We appear to be too slow! If the wind would help us... we'll be in time!
Buggy: It's time, you shitheads!!!! Eh!? What in the Devil's name is going on?! It's the moment, that Captain Buggy will conquer the world!!!!
Alle: Yeah!!!!

Marine Headquarters
Sengoku: Garp! I'll tell everything!
Garp: Do as you want! I'll be down!
Sengoku gets closer to Ace
Sengoku: (To a soldier) Go back a bit!
Soldier: Yes sir!!
Other Soldiers: Fleet Admiral Sengoku!! What is going on?
Sengoku: I need a Den Den Mushi.... I can now speak to the crowd! Portgas D. Ace..... That this man will die here today, will have a huge impact to this world!!
Smoker and Tashigi are shown, but also Vice Admiral Momonga.
Vice Admiral Tsuru: It's not you fault! [TN: Tsuru = Crane]
Garp: Bwahahaha, on situations like this Women alway show their feelings, Tsuru-chan!
Sengoku: Ace, I'll say your fathers name!
Soldaten: His Father!? Why already!?
Ace: My father is Whitebeard!
Sangoku: WRONG!!!
Ace: No, I'm right! It's Whitbeard!!!

Sengoku: Back in the day, we searched for the child! The island, on which the child of this man was, we didn't not, and we still don't.
We only knew a child was going to get born, because of reports of the Cipher Pol.
No matter how long we seacherd for mothers with newborne children, we didn't find the child.
But your mother risked her life. [TN: In the German script it wasn't said the died] She used the Willpower [TN: Could be Haki] of a mother to do a trick.
She didn't only fool us, but the fooled the entire world.
In South Blue there's an island called Batelira! The name of the Mother was Portgas D. Rouge!
Hina, Helmeppo and Coby are shown

Sengoku: This women had knowledge of things we thought to be impossible! She managed to keep a child with the power of her brain in her belly for over 20 months!
After so much effort to give birth to you!..., You'll finally die here!
The look on Ace's face changes.
Sengoku: 1 year and 3 months after the death of your father you were born!
People in the crowd are whispering
Sengoku: We know for sure! You father was... "Pirate King" Gold Roger!!!
The crowd is shocked.
Garp remembers himself of Rogers words.
Roger: It's not a childs sin to be born! I trust you with my child!
Both Garp and Ace look to the floor.

more_horiz
Imagens do spoiler anterior:

One Piece 550 - Spoilers 15f8iu1a54c
One Piece 550 - Spoilers Zpkw81e452
One Piece 550 - Spoilers 134pqs1a6dc
One Piece 550 - Spoilers 10le0b1a80a
One Piece 550 - Spoilers Zi8bi15e6a

more_horiz
Tópico bloqueado e movido para lixeira.