Ou pelo menos conhece algum relato?

De relatos que eu conheço, tem um que é de um brasileiro que enviou para o Geoff Johns (antigo roteirista do Lanterna Verde) sobre o fato dele ter superado um câncer graças ao Lanterna Verde Hal Jordan (por isso que eu digo que o Jordan inspira mais do que o Batman e o Superman :mica:)

“Hal Jordan is always my favorite hero. I had a rough growing up, and the willpower and imagination can bend reality and nature of the green lantern power has always pushed me to face head on whatever life has sent my way. Hal Jordan was always a role-model for me. I was super stoked when I heard Geoff Johns was bringing Hal back. Rebirth #4 will always be my favorite comic book. This mini-series hit me like a truck at a time when I was going through some difficulties and it didn't let me drop the ball. A few years later I discovered that I had cancer. A tumor manifested next to my liver and because of the size my doctor said I only had a 15% chance of getting out alive from treatment. That day I remember going home, and picking up the hard cover of Rebirth from my bookshelf and automatically ended up on the 'Parallax chose the wrong soul to corrupt' page. I faced the cancer, I faced the treatment, and got out of it alive. No cancer would take me down without a fight, and I fought with every sliver of my soul; and even if I didn't make it, well, it would be a hell of a fight. To this day, I have faith in this idea that saved me; the idea of a hero who is just like you and me that will face any threat no matter how big or overwhelming. A hero who can save the world with a box of matches. This is what Green Lantern means to me. Thanks for the nine years keeping this idea alive, Geoff. Thanks for being a part of that.”

http://godhatesgeeks.com/geoff-johns-qa-saying-goodbye-on-the-greenest-night/